You can’t beat a good, light summer scent can you? Whether you favour fruity or floral, just one sniff of it can brighten the day.
I recently spent a rather long time in the shop smelling everything, it was sensory overload but I picked out my favourites for summer!
I bought these to capture the essence of summer so on those dark dull winter days, a quick spritz and I am transported back to adventures in the sun.
Each scent is a hit of the tropics, with fruity coconut and pineapple being the major notes. My 2 favourites are :
Waikiki Beach Coconut
A fresh, beachy blend of coconut, pink passionflower & saltwater breeze
- Top Notes: Beach Coconut, Oahu Dragonfruit, Saltwater Breeze, Coral Berry
- Mid Notes: Fresh Bamboo, Pink Passionflower, Sun Kissed Plumeria, Coconut Jasmine
- Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Sun Bleached Woods, Forest Sandalwood
A warm, sun-kissed blend of fresh island coconut, Pacific palm & ocean air
- Top Notes: Fresh Island Coconut, Ocean Air Accord, Pacific Palm, Sundrenched Citrus
- Mid Notes: Creamy Coconut Milk, Exotic Island Nectars, Pink Passionfruit
- Dry Notes: Driftwood, White Sand Musk
I bought loads of these on the buy 3, get 3 free deal as they made the perfect gifts for people when I got back from my holidays! Gutted that 1 leaked though – Boo!
I know Bath + Body Works isn’t available in the UK (yet) but I do know people stock up on Ebay and through trips so if you get a chance to grabs these summer gems – do it!