Run by a one woman army featuring posts from industry professionals, Lady from a Tramp aims to guide you gracefully through the pitfalls of modern living and the buzz surrounding the latest trends, products, travel and lifestyle.
The website is a labour of love covering topics ranging from Beauty to Travel.
There is a large focus on reviews of small business and enterprises in the North East of England as well as weekly local food reviews.
For professional work and a little more about where my work is featured please see my PRESS page
This policy is valid from 15 April 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact : [email protected]
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Update – 11/02/2019
- Any item gifted item that I am not contractually obliged to cover will be marked as #gifted in the post tags.
- Any item that has been provided solely for review will be marked #reviewitem in the post tags.
- Any experience that has been provided for review will be marked as #reviewitem or #gifted in the post tags.
- Any post that contains a mix of unique content + brand provided content will be marked as #SP in the post tags.
- Any content that has been provided and repeated verbatim will be marked as #AD in the post tags.
- Any item gifted as part of my “non-blog life” will not be noted in any way. These are personal gifts and do not determine the content of my website.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
With written permission, excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lady From A Tramp and www.ladyfromatramp.co.uk with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.