I have that fun task of holiday clothes shopping and this year I have 3 trips to differing ‘warm’ climates so I am trying to stock up on essentials early. The early SS16 offerings mean I can layer up and get plenty of wear out of the items this year.
Simply Be are killing it right now with their on trend goodies.
From the S/S16 trend reports, bold colour is going to be huge this year, and like most years, Simply Be have hopped right on the band wagon and rolled out a myriad of bold colours and prints.
I have made my new season wishlist with my top picks but if you’d like a few more inspiring ideas on how to wear bold colours, check out their blog post HERE . To form a capsule wardrobe, swap in bold prints and bold colours and mix them with solid colour basics to mix and match.
- Coral Knit Jumper | £22 – Bright enough to add some colour to a dull spring day. Versatile and lightweight, perfect for layering in the summer or over a shirt towards the end of the year
- Floral Trousers | £35 – Bold colour? Check. Bold print? Check. These trousers are great go-to’s as you can dress them up or down, depending on the occasion or even the season!
- Floral Shift Dress | £95 – The perfect bold dress for summer occasions. Bold enough to stand out at the races on Ladies Day but subtle enough to not overshadow the bride at a spring wedding
- Jersey Vest | £10 – I love to wear bold skirts and patterned trousers in the summer but I always balance them out with a well cut plain top, this black vest is the perfect shape for sunny days
- Aztec Vest | £16 – If bright bold tops are the one for you, this vest has plenty of different colours in for you to match to the rest of your outfit. It would look just as good with shorts, jeans or under a blazer
- Floral Pencil Skirt | £20 – Who says you can’t be bright and bold at work? Perfect for the office with heels or a day sightseeing with with sandals, another versatile piece for a capsule wardrobe