I was pretty late to the Glamglow party as I am very hesitant to try new things on my sensitive skin but I finally succumbed thanks to a very bargain price for the smaller pot at Sephora in New York!
I chose the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment as my skin always feels dry, tight and papery during the winter months. Throw in winter colds, lurgy and a few long haul flights, I was feeling a bit lacking in the lustre department!
Unlike the other muds, Thirstymud is a lightweight gel cream formula that applies clear and matte once absorbed. You can’t tell you are wearing it which is great as the enclosed leaflet recommends wearing it during a flight for a moisture boost!
Recommended usage is 2-3 times a week and out of the small 0.5oz pot I have, I think I could get maybe 5-8 uses, so the small pots are great to try before you commit to a larger size!
The treatment smells like spun brown sugar but is packed with all kinds of good things.
- Hyaluronic Acid delivers deep hydration for a more youthful appearance
- Citric Acid illuminates skin for an instant dewy glow
- Olive Leaf (grounded) delivers natural, moisturising fatty acid to maintain moisture
- Apple extracts will moisturise and nourish dull complexions
- Micro HydraClay™ traps and retain moisture multiple times its weight to reveal silky soft skin
- Coconut Oil provides immediate skin conditioning
- Orange Blossom Honey provides energised radiance
- Ginger Root detoxifies skin for a healthy complexion
After wearing the mask for 20 minutes I could really feel an improvement in my skin. It wasn’t as tight and dry across my forehead and the skin on my cheeks and smoothed in texture and plumped up.
Really glad I finally jumped on this and I will most definitely be stocking up on the larger size once this has ran out! I don’t think I am brave enough to try the other muds quite yet though!