It gives me great, great pleasure and excitement to share this news with you all!
If you remember my post HERE about the Proactiv moisturiser, you’ll know how much I love it! With Katy Perry as a Proactiv spokeswoman, there’s nothing not to love about the brand.
I always stock up with online orders for my Proactiv fixes but not any more!
As of yesterday, the Proactiv skin care kit will be now be stocked in 88 branches of Boots across the UK as well as on the boots.com website.
The Proactiv 3 step kit is £39.99 and contains the following
- Renewing Cleanser 120ml – This mild formula gently cleanses while tiny beads exfoliate skin cells to help unclog pores by removing dirt and impurities to reveal clearer skin.
- Revitalising Toner 120ml – Our gentle toner removes excess oil whilst natural botanicals soothe and soften your skin
- Repairing Treatment 60ml – This specially formulated, light lotion penetrates your skin to help clear blemishes and to prevent further breakouts.
Once you have tweeted your answer, please comment here with your answer and a link to your tweet.
To enter, you must be a follower of my blog AND the @beautinews Twitter account.
* I will remove any entries by Twitter or Blogger accounts created solely for entering competitions promoted via ‘freebie’ websites etc. This is at my sole discretion so please be aware.
* ONE entry comment per person please, any more will NOT be counted so make sure you leave all your details in the first comment (name, twitter + link to tweet)
* One winner will be selected by my choosing after the deadline
* The giveaway closes on Sunday 11th March at Midnight (GMT), so that gives you plenty of time! Any entries made after this time will not count
* Winner will be announced on this blog and contacted after dead line.
* The winner has 7 working days to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen at random. Winner must be happy to confidentially give me their address for posting the prize out.