I’ve just come back from a long weekend break away with my husband. I laid all of my make up out in readiness to get dressed and do my make up for our night out. He was amazed that I had brought so much stuff, even though I considered to be traveling quite light!
I tweeted the picture and I had a fair few requests to blog my kit so here it is!
This is the kit I take when I travel in the UK and cooler Europe climates. I refuse to take any of my high end make up as I would actually sit and cry if it got destroyed on a plane or train! C’mon ladies, we all know i’m not the only one eh!
My pink leopard print make up bag is a lovely Betseyville one, as is the skull and rose mini bag. This lives in my handbag with lippies and things in.
In the picture is also a travel can of Batiste, some Umberto Gianini serum for curls, Givenchy’s Ange ou Demon and No 7 false eyelashes in 40.
1. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation – 53
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion (from Naked palette kit)
3. Benefit Cha Cha Tint
4. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer – 2 Light
5. 17 Falsifye mascara – Black
6. Proactive Green Tea Moisturiser
7. Vivo Lipstick – Coral Flair
8. Sheer Cover duo concealer – medium / tan
9. Specsavers contact lenses (-3.50)
10. FashionistA customisable palette (clockwise from top left – Golden Glow (38), Berry Brown (42), Auburn Glow (40) and Brunette Bombshell (24) )
11. Smooch Bronzer – Bronzed
13. Nars Blush – Deep Throat
14. Sleek i-Divine – Storm
15. Green People pressed powder – Honey
16. Royal & Langnickel Powder Brush
17. Superdrug Foundation Brush
18. Royal & Langnickel Blusher Brush
19. Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush (perfect for bronzing)
20. Lydia Flat top Foundation Brush
21. Ruby & Millie slanted brush (eyebrows)
22. Royal & Langnickel eyeshadow brush
23. No 7 Eyeshadow blending brush (crease brush)
Hidden away in the little skully pouch is 2 Chanel lipsticks, 3 Kate Moss for Rimmel, a Collection 2000 pressed powder and a Natural Collection clear mascara for my brows.
I know I could have narrowed it down a little more….. but I think it’s pretty conservative compared to some travel kits I’ve seen.
Do you travel with more or less make up? Do you take your good stuff or have a back up basics kit?